۞ भगवान् को छोड कर और कहीं दिल लगाया तो अंत में पछताना पडेगा ! ۞

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

God Need True Devotion !

Everyone talks abot god , he is great, i love my god ,god gave me money ,oh god, but did  any one seen god???

no way no one is able to see my dear lord cause, today in every one is disloyal toward there work ,love and anything else  even  I, i am writing these blog in the time of my study !

if you  really  wann to see the admin of all then  make sure your on the right path...

1.In the Morning when sunrays touches the Mother Earth"before sunrise pray to god or if you dont have time than you can listen divitional song insted ".

2.its not that for one day purpose do it daily.

3.after few days your personality is converted into Good Person "i am writing these from my real expreance"

4.Dont ever tell lie to any one !

5.Support everyone by your  good grace... and after few days you will find god

ABOVE  ALL

Some persons find god in just 2-3 days and some 2-3 Years :, difference is that where you stand just like when your mobile is near to the  (signal tower you can make calls easily)

1 comment: