۞ भगवान् को छोड कर और कहीं दिल लगाया तो अंत में पछताना पडेगा ! ۞

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Have You Ever Meet With God ? I Do !

Dear Friends,

Have you ever Meet With Lord Rama ,Ganesha, Shiva???

But i Do!

So you are thinking he came to you with his Costume? Like a snake in The Neck or With Scared Look?
Never Never Never,

Even The bagger At Your Door May Be Its One Of them?
Last Month I have been gone to Mata Vashnu Devi , Its my first visit Then I am So Excited to reach Vashno Devi!

I am carrying 2 Heavy Bags But i Dont Know why i am so lite that time.then , after 3-4 hours i use the footpath to a small kip , suddenly My Eyes Open I dont Know how And i find  a person with black clothes Staring me  vice versa, after 10-15 minutes he ask me where you are going , i said Vashno devi, then he smiled and said You have taken the wrong path its Bharos Path if Someone Reach There Without Seeing Lord Vashno Devi He/she will Get Lots Of Paap(sin).

Then he sat beside me and ask for ten rupees , i checked my boths pockets but dint find anything, then he smiled and said check again, now i used my shirts pocket and found a ten rupee note, i am so happy @ this Moment I am feeling Like I have Found Everything that i am searching Here, There is An How to explain  .................

Like some one Spread Perfume In hole Room And Just You Smelling ... so much good smell that Any Perfume Never Had Or Will.

Its My Best Blissful Moment ..............

The reason of telling This Story is Not That .. I have meet with god, but i am trying to Say you that every day even Every second He is Watching you my dear ....just like a mother Cares Her SON...

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment