۞ भगवान् को छोड कर और कहीं दिल लगाया तो अंत में पछताना पडेगा ! ۞

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I AM BETTER THAN GOD !


SORRY FOR WRITING THIS BUT I HAVE FULL DOCUMENTS:-

1. HE PUNISH EVERYBODY WITHOUT ANY REASON AND EVEN GIVE A TAGLINE THAT YOU HAVE DONE SO THATS WHY I GAVE YOU THIS PUNISHMENT !

:-But i never punish anybody and i can control my anger .

2.HE  IS PUNISHING  PEOPLE SMALLER THAN HIM JUST BECAUSE HE CAN DO SO !

:- But i love small children who younger then me.

3.HE NEVER COME TO THIS CRULE WORLD JUST SITTING MILES AWAY AND WATCHING WHAT I HAD WRITE IN HIS DESTINY TODAY AND ENJOYS !

:- But i am playing the Lead role Of This Story , On This Vicious World .

4.HE  IS A KILLER

:- But I never think of Killing in my dreams

5.HE WANT TO SHOW HE IS SUPERIOR THAN US !

:- i am not

6.HE SCRATCH PAST WRONG DEEDS TO PUNISH IN THE PRESENT

:- But I dont Know Even My past , My Past Birth Where I was Born .

Today @ 1:21am am writing this cause i am hungary and i dont blame anybody not my mom , not anybody who live on this earth but blame that cruel one who love to see me cry, he plays with me like a toy, just because he can do so ? he is just like a strong man standing in front of me and snatch my toffee and teasing me !

If you are agree with me please Post your Comments.....

1 comment:

  1. you r not better than GOD
    your work, your anger, your thinking is not your hand...................
    you dont have any thing......
    if u have any one thing, who u say its my, u tell me..... ok

    ReplyDelete