۞ भगवान् को छोड कर और कहीं दिल लगाया तो अंत में पछताना पडेगा ! ۞

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Best 4 Ways Of Praying



Before i speak a single word can you tell me how you pray to god??? 

like............

1.God please full my house to gold.....
2.God I need A car.....
3.God Why you wrote my destiny like this :(
4.God I want this Girl.......

Do you thin you are praying or Requesting for something.?? 

Imagin-----if you love you wife/gf and every time you come to her just for asking give me this plzzz.... give me that..... than what will she think abt you ????

But in this case there is Lord who is  ..how to say ......he is just like a tree full with fruits if you throw stones to him then also he helps you ...
but the correct way of praying is ....is hard but its active and works for all no matter what kind of dharma he opted 

"I  AM YOURS AND YOUR MINE " PLEASE LET ME STAY IN YOUR FEET ...when this kind of feeling come in our mind while praying then you can say you got everything you ever wann..

Thanks for Listening....








No comments:

Post a Comment